- The school provides opportunities for the students to participate in various interschool activities. Field trips are a part of the school curriculum.
- In order to sensitize the students towards their social responsibilities, the school organises public awareness programmes i.e. tree plantation, traffic rules, go green etc.
- Lecture series are arranged for students on topics like health and nutrition, safe surfing on the net, save water and electricity.
- Under the programme ‘Each one give one’, students are encouraged to donate grains,toys and clothing to the lesser privileged students before Diwali.
- Students are encouraged to participate in various sports. We are leaders in Volleyball. The students are performing exceedingly well in badminton, volleyball, chess at the District, State and National Level.
- The School lays a lot of emphasis on music which is taken up from Std. II to Std. IX. The school has won number of prizes at different levels conducted by Bharat Vikas Parishad, Sharda Math etc.
- Every year the school hosts the Inter School Music Competition, for students and teachers. We have been receiving an overwhelming response from various schools across Pune.