- The school provides opportunities for the students to participate in various interschool activities. Field trips are a part of the school curriculum.
- In order to sensitize the students towards their social responsibilities, the school organises public awareness programmes i.e. tree plantation, traffic rules, go green etc.
- Lecture series are arranged for students on topics like health and nutrition, safe surfing on the net, save water and electricity.
- Under the programme ‘Each one give one’, students are encouraged to donate grains,toys and clothing to the lesser privileged students before Diwali.
- Students are encouraged to participate in various sports. We are leaders in Volleyball. The students are performing exceedingly well in badminton, volleyball, chess at the District, State and National Level.
- The School lays a lot of emphasis on music which is taken up from Std. II to Std. IX. The school has won number of prizes at different levels conducted by Bharat Vikas Parishad, Sharda Math etc.
- Every year the school hosts the Inter School Music Competition, for students and teachers. We have been receiving an overwhelming response from various schools across Pune.
Co-curricular ActivitiesWritten by Super User
Latest from Super User
- Principal Message - Secondary
- Laying a strong foundation required for the formal primary education.
- Recognizing and enhancing the best of the abilities in each child Spreading the message of love, non-violence, tolerance, ecology, scientific attitude and a sense of equality for all.
- Having peace loving, well behaved fearless, creative independent, patriotic cultured and happy human beings.
- Support system which the Teachers training college provides.
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.