- The school provides opportunities for the students to participate in various interschool activities. Field trips are a part of the school curriculum.
- In order to sensitize the students towards their social responsibilities, the school organises public awareness programmes i.e. tree plantation, traffic rules, go green etc.
- Lecture series are arranged for students on topics like health and nutrition, safe surfing on the net, save water and electricity.
- Under the programme ‘Each one give one’, students are encouraged to donate grains,toys and clothing to the lesser privileged students before Diwali.
- Students are encouraged to participate in various sports. We are leaders in Volleyball. The students are performing exceedingly well in badminton, volleyball, chess at the District, State and National Level.
- The School lays a lot of emphasis on music which is taken up from Std. II to Std. IX. The school has won number of prizes at different levels conducted by Bharat Vikas Parishad, Sharda Math etc.
- Every year the school hosts the Inter School Music Competition, for students and teachers. We have been receiving an overwhelming response from various schools across Pune.
Field trips are a part of the school curriculum.
- Visits : Science centre Mumbai, Maher an orphanage, Agarkar institute for science, sugar factory, forts, trekking, handmade paper mill, blind school, plastic waste recycling factory, bio gas plant, Kelkar Museum, cake factory besides these field visits one day picnics to resorts , gardens are arranged.
- Students are taken for Monsoon Trekking to various forts around Pune. They are given information about its heritage and importance of conserving forts.
Lecture series are arranged for students on topics like health and nutrition, safe surfing on the internet, save water and electricity.
- Arogya Dhansampada Athavada : Annual medical check up for students. Doctors are also invited to interact with kids through talk shows and show case programmes like Anti Tobacco drive, Brushing teeth the right way, Special talk for mothers and daughters about menstrual cycle.
Sports week std 1-4 -various races ; std 5-7 - team events ( langadi, kho -kho , kabbadi, handball , dodge ball ) ; std 8-10 athletics , running 50 /100 mtrs , school game roll ball matches
- Students have been bringing laurels for themselves and the school in Archery, Cricket, Langaddi, Kabbadi, Roll Ball, Badminton and Many athletic events.